Without question, identification and trace-ability are crucial for manufacture within the aerospace industry. Therefore using a precise and reliable part marking solution is a must for any aerospace manufacturer. Needham Laser is a long established supplier of laser marking solutions into the aerospace sector, helping our customers track and mark parts internationally. Whether it be serial codes, matrix, part numbers, graphics or lot coding, our aerospace laser marking systems can offer significant gains over conventional rotary engraving or dot-peen systems. Essentially, laser marking systems require no contact, utilise no consumables (therefore a lower overall cost), they are much more environmentally friendly, require little or no-maintenance and can be very easily automated. In addition to this, the ability to mark either serialized or variable data transmitted in real-time makes this the ideal choice for aerospace manufacturers.
Systems Ideal for Aerospace Laser Marking
We pride ourselves on only providing the best-in-class aerospace laser marking systems, perfectly designed for anything from light use to the most demanding environments:
- All of our systems feature high powered MOPA Fiber Laser Engines. Not only does this mean their lifespan is far greater than other lasers on the market but also this provides you a high peak power, extremely quick processing times and grants maximum application flexibility.
- Mark Text, Graphics, Barcodes, 2D, UID, Matrix, QR codes and more onto aircraft parts with industry-leading accuracy.
- Incredibly simple setup, programming and marking with great software and ergonomic design.
- Choose from stand-alone, desktop, portable or integrated lasers systems. We will even create custom solutions and can help you implement them into your already automated production line.
- Brimming with cutting-edge features for the best experience whilst maintaining unparalleled quality whilst printing your components.
To complement the above, all our lasers come with a comprehensive, 3-year, parts & labour warranty. We can even offer lease or rental options…
Sample Component Marking
If you would like to see an example, just send a sample component, or come and visit us to see the system you want live in use. If you require it, we can send a member of our team to come and visit you to assess your requirements and setup some test marks.