As established supplier of industrial laser engravers nationwide (including many household brands), we have a great deal of experience within almost all market sectors. Identification and traceability are integral parts of most industrial sectors and many products can contain hundreds of laser marked components. The benefit of a non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent mark on almost any material etched by a laser continues to attract manufacturers daily. These systems offer the reliability, speed and flexibility required to meet the most stringent quality controls and process certification standards. We have worked hard to build partnerships with the most reputable laser coding equipment manufacturers, providing the best-in-class systems. Whether it be electronic components, stainless steel tools, plastic toys, structural metal or plastic mouldings our laser marking systems can offer significant gains over conventional systems. Our main product line use MOPA fiber laser engines, therefore, possess a lower overall cost of ownership. They are much more environmentally friendly, require little or no maintenance and are quickly automated. In addition to this, the ability to mark either serialized or variable data transmitted in real-time makes this the ideal choice for most industries.
Industrial Laser Engravers
We pride ourselves on only providing the most state-of-the-art industrial laser engravers, designed for both light and the most demanding environments:
- Our lasers are selected to be the most reliable and effective within their specific class. This means they use the most advanced technology available, from high-powered MOPA fiber laser engines, to our Nd:YV04 equipment.
- You will find the lifespan extends beyond almost all other lasers on the market, they possess amongst the swiftest processing times whilst providing total flexibility.
- Mark text, almost any graphics, barcodes, 2D, UID, matrix, QR codes, engrave around a circumference and much more onto any gold or precious material with market-leading accuracy.
- Our range includes a variety of form factors to fit the purpose; including desktop, portable, workstation & integrated lasers systems.
- We offer free consultations to meet more exacting requirements or to engineer bespoke solutions. Just get in touch…
- As you would expect, all our systems are brimming with cutting-edge features for the best possible experience.
For your peace-of-mind, all laser marking systems are coupled with a fully comprehensive, 3-year parts and labour warranty.e provide a range of lease and rental options… Finance and Rental: A range of lease and rental options are also available, please feel free to contact us for more details.
Recommended Industrial Laser Marking Systems
Zetalase™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Seriously flexible and robust, you will find it hard to match the Zetalase™ laser marking system in price and features. Simply unpack, plug-in and start marking!
Vereo™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Vereo is designed for integration into production and assembly lines. A high-speed, high-performance MOPA Fiber Laser Marking System with advanced frequency range.
Zetalase™ XL – Laser Marking Workstation
Introducing the extra-large Zetalase… Brimming with features, the massive work area and range of lenses makes the Zetalase™ XL our biggest and most flexible laser marking workstation yet.
F Series – Compact Fiber Laser Marking System
Perfect for busy production environments, the F-Series pulsed fiber lasers are great for marking plastic and metal substrates.
S Series – CO2 Laser Engraver / Coder
The S Series CO2 laser engraver comes in a range of speed and power options; enabling the flexibility to mark almost any product.
Virtus™ – Vanadate Laser Marker
Virtus is a Vanadate (Nd:YVO4) based laser marking system. Designed with integration in mind, long life, reliability, speed and accuracy are a given.