Due to the ease-of-use and capability of the software, the accuracy and versatility of fiber lasers, and the processing speed that can be achieved, you will find our systems quite ideal for laser engraving stone.
When granite, slate, marble or any other stone is laser engraved, the type and density of mineral will dictate how the laser will react. It is possible to achieve all kinds of marks and graphics, from shallow etching for plaques and coasters, to deeper engravings for items such as house signs, to the photoengraving often found on headstones.
Stone is a natural and non-contiguous material, so as aforementioned the laser’s reaction is highly dependent on the tone, density and hardness of the mineral. Thankfully, fibre laser marking systems are very flexible and should allow the most accurate and consistent finish possible once properly setup, however due to the diversity of material we advise you speak to one of our specialist’s first and perhaps organise a sample for testing, this way we can be sure that you have the correct system for the task.
Laser Marking Systems are for Stone & Slate
Our laser etching and engraving machines are ideal for laser engraving stone and a great number of other organic materials:
- We work diligently to ensure our equipment uses the most reliable laser technology. More often than not, you will find the lifespan of our systems supersede other lasers on the market, providing high peak power where needed, extremely quick processing times whilst granting maximum flexibility.
- You can mark graphics, photo’s, CAD files, .AI, text, codes and almost any other artwork onto suitable materials with industry-leading accuracy.
- With extremely easy setup, programming and marking becomes a breeze through our great software and the ergonomic design of our systems.
- Choose from a variety of form factors including desktop, portable, workstation & integrated lasers systems. Alternatively, we can tailor solutions for you, provide training and help you incorporate them into your facility.
- Brimming with cutting-edge features for the best possible experience, you can maintain consistent, high-quality, hassle-free engravings.
To complement each and every system, benefit from a comprehensive, 3-year, parts & labour warranty. We also offer lease or rental options to help you minimize capital investment.
Recommended Stone Engraving Systems
F Series – Compact Fiber Laser Marking System
Perfect for busy production environments, the F-Series pulsed fiber lasers are great for marking plastic and metal substrates.
Handheld & Portable Laser Engravers
We have multiple portable laser engravers, ideal for quick and easy setup as and where needed. The machines can also be upgraded with a number of accessories, depending the project requirements. Flexible and affordable; the laser engraver machines are perfect for multiple projects. You can view our range or contact us on 01948 662629 to find out more.
Nano – Mini Laser Engraver / Marking System
Ultra-compact, NANO is an ND:Yag laser coding machine perfect for integration where space is a premium. Ideal for coding / marking plastic, metals and more.
Vereo™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Vereo is designed for integration into production and assembly lines. A high-speed, high-performance MOPA Fiber Laser Marking System with advanced frequency range.
Zetalase™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Seriously flexible and robust, you will find it hard to match the Zetalase™ laser marking system in price and features. Simply unpack, plug-in and start marking!