The portability, speed and accuracy of our fiber lasers, coupled with the seriously intuitive software, will make laser marking metal a breeze. Due to the extensive variety of metal’s available, we have outlined just a few types below that our fibre laser etching systems are more commonly used for:
- 17-4 PH stainless steel
- 303 stainless
- 4043 steel
- 6061 Aluminium
- Aluminium, yellow chromate
- Brushed aluminium
- Clear coat anodized aluminium
- Cobalt chrome steel
- Hard coat anodized aluminium
- Inconel metals (various)
- Machine tool steel
- Metal-plated ceramics
- Nickel plated 1215 mild steel
- Nickel plated brass
- Nickel plated gold
- Nickel plated Kovar
- Silicon steel
- Stainless steel 303
- Stainless steel 17-4 PH
- Steel 4043
- Various Inconel metals (nickel-chromium super alloys)
- Yellow chromate aluminium
- Zinc plated mild steel
- and many more!
Fibre lasers tend to be the most effective on metals, providing consistent, fast and results, effectively. This is due to the surface being heated very quickly to create the colour change, or the engraving mark. When marking for identification purposes or otherwise, the laser can be configured so as the temperature never reaches vaporization point, therefore no material is removed in the process which can aid bacterial control, perfect for medical equipment. Our range of ultra-portable fiber laser systems allow for flexibility in the workplace, they can be trolley mounted for manoeuvrability and suit even the most demanding tasks. Where systems such as the Vereo can be integrated into production lines, providing extremely quick, accurate and consistent marking results. The intuitive software provided with our lasers can handle almost any graphic, ID or font/text easily. So you can quickly turn idea to prototype to full-scale production, without limitation and without any expensive mistakes.
Our Laser Marking Systems are for Metals
The majority of our systems are suitable for laser marking metal and able to meet specific criteria for prototyping, projects, artwork, production or high-speed assembly lines:
- We source the best, proven, cost-efficient laser technology in each class, meaning MOPA fiber laser engines, clever Nd:YV04 lasers, or high-efficiency & extended lifespan Co2.
- With exceptional processing times and unsurpassed flexibility you can mark code, text, graphics and more onto any suitable material with industry-leading accuracy.
- Each system is partnered with software that allows you to easily add almost any fonts or graphics (Bitmaps, Jpegs, Vectors, DXF and many other formats).
- Intuitive and easy project setup with our software boasting a vast library of materials, coding systems and design options.
- Choose from desktop, portable, integrated or laser marking workstations.
To complement the above, our systems come with a comprehensive 3-year parts & labor warranty alongside finance or rental options…
Laser Marking Systems for Metals
Vereo™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Vereo is designed for integration into production and assembly lines. A high-speed, high-performance MOPA Fiber Laser Marking System with advanced frequency range.
Handheld & Portable Laser Engravers
We have multiple portable laser engravers, ideal for quick and easy setup as and where needed. The machines can also be upgraded with a number of accessories, depending the project requirements. Flexible and affordable; the laser engraver machines are perfect for multiple projects. You can view our range or contact us on 0114 2570007 to find out more.
F Series – Compact Fiber Laser Marking System
Perfect for busy production environments, the F-Series pulsed fiber lasers are great for marking plastic and metal substrates.
Nano – Mini Laser Engraver / Marking System
Ultra-compact, NANO is an ND:Yag laser coding machine perfect for integration where space is a premium. Ideal for coding / marking plastic, metals and more.
Zetalase™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Seriously flexible and robust, you will find it hard to match the Zetalase™ laser marking system in price and features. Simply unpack, plug-in and start marking!