We provide an extensive range of systems for etching, engraving and laser marking plastic. Whether you need to mark acrylic, polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate, ABS, PVC, Polystyrene, Silicone, Polyamide or another type of plastic, we have suitable machines for identification marks, imagery and far more. The flexibility and speed of our equipment is perfect for accurately laser etching plastic. Common uses include marking backlit switches, fascia’s, control panels or everything else. All commercially used plastics can be marked leaving a highly durable, forgery-proof, quality mark or engraving. Fibre laser marking systems tend to offer the most flexibility when marking plastics, however, we also provide more specialised equipment for higher legibility on less forgiving plastics (such as PVC) at high speed. Of course, all systems can comfortably stand up to the most demanding production environments with consistent results. From highly portable fiber laser systems, such as the Minilase, to allow for flexibility in the workplace; to trolley mounted laser marking systems for manoeuvrability, to micro form-factor lasers for integration into tight spaces on production lines, you will find each and every machine provides extremely quick, accurate and consistent marking results. The intuitive softwares provided with our lasers can handle almost any graphic, ID or font/text easily. So you can quickly turn idea to prototype to full-scale production, without limitation and without expensive mistakes.
Our Laser Marking Systems are for Plastic
We provide systems that are suited to every type of plastic, perfect for prototyping, projects, artwork or demanding production and assembly lines:
- Systems lasers are best-in-class, utilizing the most advanced technology available, from high-powered MOPA fiber laser engines, to diode pumped Nd:YAG. This means that both their lifespan extends beyond other lasers on the market, and they have extremely quick processing times whilst granting maximum flexibility.
- Mark text, almost any graphics, barcodes, 2D, UID, matrix, QR codes, engrave around a circumference and much more onto any plastics with industry-leading accuracy.
- A wide range of form factors including desktop, portable, workstation & integrated lasers systems to fit into your production line.
- Free consultations to meet more exacting requirements and to engineer bespoke solutions.
- As you would expect, all our systems are brimming with cutting-edge features for the best possible experience, whilst maintaining unparalleled speed & quality engravings.
In addition, all our lasers come with a fully comprehensive, 3-year warranty and we boast a range of lease and rental options…
Recommended Systems for Laser Marking Plastic
Zetalase™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Seriously flexible and robust, you will find it hard to match the Zetalase™ laser marking system in price and features. Simply unpack, plug-in and start marking!
Vereo™ – Fiber Laser Marking System
Vereo is designed for integration into production and assembly lines. A high-speed, high-performance MOPA Fiber Laser Marking System with advanced frequency range.
gLaser – PVC & Electronics Laser Marking System
These high-frequency YAG lasers are designed to mark more challenging substrates such as thermoset resins and deliver better visibility on PVC.
K Series – CO2 Laser Marking System
The K Series CO2 laser engraver is ideal for packaging, and is designed to work with paper, board, glass and a wide range of plastics.
fLASER – Foil & Plastic Laser Coding System
The fLASER is specifically designed for laser coding flexible packaging, foil, film and plastic coated packing substrates.
iCON – CO2 Laser Coding System
Extremely compact, easy-to-use and reliable CO2 laser coding systems, the iCON is the perfect replacement to continuous ink jet printers (CIJ) in the production line.
Nano – Mini Laser Engraver / Marking System
Ultra-compact, NANO is an ND:Yag laser coding machine perfect for integration where space is a premium. Ideal for coding / marking plastic, metals and more.