From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
What is a CIJ Printer?
N-SERIES CIJ Printers are designed to apply identification marks such as best before dates, traceability codes, logos and batch codes to almost any kind of material and perfect for printing on curved and flat surfaces at high-speed.
With exceptional reliability, the N-SERIES range benefit from a 2-year comprehensive warranty and are used in a wide range of industries including cosmetics, food and beverage, electronic components, automotive, personal care, pharmaceutical, health care, extrusion, cable & wire, building materials and many other industrial sectors.
In addition to our standard N16, N25 and N32 CIJ printers, we have introduced a selection of specialist CIJ printers that enable you to code and mark on difficult surfaces.
The N32P CIJ Printer is designed to print heavy pigmented ink on dark substrates, resulting in vivid, bright yellow or white inks. This type of high-contrast traceability printing is common amongst the automotive and electronics industries.
The N32FG is a specialist food grade CIJ printer. The edible red or blue ink can directly print onto food products, such as eggs, cheese, fruit and vegetable. The large selection of compliant, Food Safe inks offers a perfect traceability solution for numerous industries, including the confectionary, food packaging, egg packers, and more.
The N32M is our micro CIJ printer, suitable for high-speed, small character marking on products with small dimensions. Typically used to print on wire and cable surfaces, as well as on small cosmetic, pharmaceutical, automotive and electronic items.
If hidden security marking is what you require, the N32UV printer offers the perfect solution for you. The printer is specifically designed to print invisible, fast drying ink to code and mark your products.
Easy to operate
- With a large 10.4” colour touch screen display and a visual editor, our N-SERIES CIJ printers are a breeze to operate.
- Need to add ink or solvent? No problem. You can easily do so by using the external fluid containers, instead of opening the printer’s enclosure.
- Enough ink to last for over 1000 hours of operation.
- Industrial stainless-steel enclosure that is made to last.
- An automated ventilation system ensures that fluid is always kept at optimum temperature.
- Advanced ink tank design that is made to last for the entire lifespan of the machine.
- Smart filter system to alert you when the filter should be replaced.
- The printer is ready to start marking in 1 minute.