Needham Coding Ltd is a subsidiary company of The Needham Group Ltd, established in 1962. Needham Coding Ltd is responsible for the distribution, sales and service of coding and marking equipment.
The company focuses on five primary technologies;
- Small character continuous ink jet (CIJ) printing systems.
- Large character, high resolution (High Res) ink jet printing systems.
- CO2 laser coding systems.
- Industrial Fiber laser marking systems
- Handeld Dot-Peen Marking Systems
Details can be found throughout our website
Needham Coding Ltd is a growing company and additional sales capacity is now required to service the increasing number of enquiries, increase the installed base and to care for existing key customers. The following new positions below are now available:
Location: Mulingar, Ireland
Needham Coding Ireland Limited is recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for our Inkjet Coding Systems, with a good technical knowledge, problem solving capabilities, and great interpersonal skills, to work with our
growing service team providing first class service to customers nationwide. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company which has seen rapid growth in recent years and to become an integral member of our service team.
This role will be both workshop and field based.
Technical & Sales Support (Mullingar)
– Commissioning and preparation of coding systems.
– Preparation of appropriate equipment prior to scheduled demonstration or installation.
– Customer demonstrations.
– Liaise with suppliers to rectify faults or to solve technical queries.
– System repairs.
– Arrange and manage demonstrations, trials and installations.
– Continuous development and training; latest software updates, hardware updates.
– Customer training.
Technical Support (In The Field)
– Visit customers to perform routine maintenance.
– Conduct on site demonstrations, trials and installations.
– Respond to call outs to repair faulty systems.
– Customer training.
– Site surveys prior to installation.
Qualifications & Skills
– Previous experience working with ink jet coding machines such as Videojet, Hitachi, Lynx is essential.
– Technical agility; mechanical, electrical, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, computer hardware and software.
– Good IT skills.
– Experience of diary management and basic administration.
– A technical mindset.
– Willingness to learn.
– Initiative, enthusiasm and enterprise.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– Excellent planning and organisational skills.
– The ability to work calmly under pressure.
– The ability to build relationships with customers quickly.
– Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
– Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
– Full clean driving license.
– Prepared to travel around Ireland.
The successful candidate would predominantly work on customer sites throughout Ireland with requirements to attend workshop in Mullingar for parts, new machines and a weekly meeting.
The Needham Group is committed to providing a supportive, friendly, environment in which its staff can be proud of their outputs and fulfill their ambitions. We provide an exceptional level of loyalty and respect, and provide an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience, Company vehicle, Smartphone and Laptop provided.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Martina Geoghegan at Martina.Geoghegan@Needham.group.