COVID-19 Risk Assessment Statementn3tw0rk
The Needham Group has conducted appropriate COVID-19 risk assessments for all offices and field activities. Group operations are assessed as compliant with the guidance set out in the Government’s document issued on 11 May 2020, Working Safely During Covid-19. We continue to inform, instruct and train our people as the official guidance evolves.
The risk assessments and guidance will be reviewed and updated as relevant information becomes available.
Our aim is to reduce risk to our people and the public by introducing control measures to mitigate identified risks and ensure that everybody’s health, safety and wellbeing is protected.
We confirm our procedures and processes are compliant with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
5 Steps to working safely:
– Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment;
– Develop cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures;
– Help people to work from home;
– Maintain 2m social distancing, where possible;
– Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk.