New Employment Opportunity – Technical SalespersonErryn Deane
Needham Coding Ltd is a subsidiary company of The Needham Group Ltd, established in 1962. Needham Coding Ltd is responsible for the distribution, sales and service of coding and marking equipment. The company focusses on five coding and marking technologies;
- Small character continuous ink jet (CIJ) printing systems.
- High resolution (High Res) ink jet printing systems.
- Thermal ink jet (TIJ) high resolution printing systems.
- CO2 laser coding systems.
- Industrial Fiber laser marking systems.
Additional details can be found at www.needham-coding.com and www.needham-coding.com. Needham Coding Ltd is a growing company and additional technical sales capacity is now required to service the increasing number of enquiries, increase the installed base and to care for existing key customers. This role provides a great opportunity to become an integral member of our Needham Coding team and to contribute to its long term growth and success. To be successful it is essential that the candidate possesses a natural sales ability, a technical mindset, is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to build and shape his or her own career within our family owned, dynamic and modern company. Experience in relation to the equipment sold is not essential, however proven sales and technical capability is desired. Needham Coding Ltd Head Office is based in Whitchurch, Shropshire with a Technical Base in Chapeltown, near Sheffield. The successful candidate would predominantly work from home but would be expected to attend regular meetings at both Head Office and Technical locations. Remuneration
- Competitive salary.
- Performance bonuses.
- Company car, phone and laptop.
- Additional benefits are available; to be discussed during the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV, covering letter and any other relevant information to: email@example.com.
- Increase our installed base; lead generation, customer visits, proposal submissions, negotiations and closing sales.
- Increase our OEM business.
- Manage existing key accounts.
- Offer aftersales support services.
- Follow up and manage website generated leads.
- Liaise with marketing department; assist in the development and implementation of new sales and marketing strategies.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the technical capabilities of our equipment.
- Sample production; produce customer samples on the full range of technologies.
- Customer demonstrations; conduct on site demonstrations of the equipment.
- Interpret customer requirements and suggest relevant technical solutions.
- Receive purchase orders and liaise with admin team to process orders.
- Input data and updates into our internal project management software.
- Provide monthly sales forecast to the Sales Manager.
- Provide weekly activity reports to the Sales Manager.
- Reporting on progress towards sales targets and strategic objectives.
Continuous Improvement & Job Satisfaction It is essential to us that all of our employees enjoy their work, are proud of the output they produce and are able to fulfill their ambitions within our company. Being a family company we are dedicated to supporting each member of staff in providing the tools, training or any other resources necessary to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Technically minded.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and enterprise.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Good IT, budget and report writing / analysing skills.
- A full driving licence.
- The ability to build relationships with customers quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
Information Technology Skills
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Access
Personal Skills & Behaviours
- Attention to detail / quality
- Committed to self development
- Customer focused
- Decision maker
- Drive for results
- Excellent communicator (written & verbal)
- Flexible / adaptable
- Organise own workload
- Proactive / uses initiative
- Problem solver Reliable
The Needham Group – Values
- We employ professional, dedicated, versatile, customer focused people that we can trust. We reciprocate with an exceptional level of loyalty and respect and in providing an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
- We operate a ‘No Blame’ environment but expect everyone to be able to explain their actions.
- Calculated risk taking, based on knowledge and awareness, is encouraged.
- Failures are celebrated when they lead to improvements.
- Ideas are valued and encouraged, regardless of who has them.
- We believe that knowledge is a basic element of success and we are committed to our own ongoing educational process.
Products and Services
- We will seek to leverage our expertise (or develop it) and we will build new businesses within the group as necessary in order to sell what customers need.
- We are dedicated to pursuing unequivocal excellence in everything we do and everything we produce.
- Our customers can always have confidence in our product and service quality.
- We commit to constant and never-ending improvement of what we offer our customers.
- We believe that a world class business must be comprehensively systemised in order for success to be repeatable
- Business systems must be flexible enough to react quickly and respond appropriately
- We generate profit and growth in order to make all other values and objectives possible
- We believe profit and growth will enable us to strive for corporate social responsibility and social enterprise