The All New N-Serieserryndeane
We are pleased to announce the launch of our own Needham ‘N Series’ range of Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) printers, the very latest technology for CIJ printing.
Developed and designed around our own ink technology, the N Series offers:
- Maximum reliability; Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) of 40,000 operating hours.
- 2 year comprehensive parts and labour warranty, as standard (extended warranties also available).
- CleanStart™ technology that automatically cleans the system eliminating daily and weekly manual cleanings.
- 4” colour touch screen as standard, providing a vivid display with large intuitive buttons.
- Stainless steel enclosure, as standard.
- Large volume ink and solvent tanks with NO WASTE; bottles drain completely so you can print every drop.
- Very competitive pricing!
Contact us for more information or to arrange a demo by clicking here.
To celebrate the launch, we are pleased to offer special pricing on our N16 model printer:
- Option 1: £3,500 (ex VAT) inclusive of delivery, installation and training.
- Option 2: £3,000 (ex VAT) if you trade in an existing CIJ printer, regardless of make or condition (inclusive of delivery, installation and training).
*Note; the above offers are only available on orders received on or before 30 April, 2017.
We are aware that you might have already received a quote for one or more of our Citronix CIJ printers; please rest assured that:
- Citronix printers are still available to purchase (for a limited time) if you’d prefer purchase these over our new N Series.
- Existing quotes for Citronix printers remain valid.
- Citronix warranties are not affected and remain 100% valid.
- Supply of consumables, spares and servicing is not affected; all Citronix printers are still supported from our Technical Base in Sheffield.
- We are 100% committed to offering long term support to all Citronix printers.
Get in Touch
If you wish to discuss anything with me directly, please email [email protected]. I am always available and appreciate all feedback.
With Best Regards,
Managing Director, Needham Coding Ltd