From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- As Standard
CO2 Laser Cutter and Engraver • Product Description
The CO2 flatbed desktop laser machine is the ideal solution for engraving and cutting a wide range of applications, including acrylic, wood, leather, paper, glass and ceramic materials.
With its compact size, yet generous working area, this CO2 laser cutter is a must have for small businesses, colleges, universities or even hobbyists.
The machine can engrave or cut non-metallic materials for countless number of projects. Whether you want to laser etch wine glasses for special occasions, cut wooden boards for architectural models, or cut acrylic sheets for custom made jewellery; this easy-to-use CO2 laser cutter and engraver is up for the job!
- Sleek desktop laser machine design
- 600x500mm engraving or cutting working area
- 40W or 80W laser tube option
- Wi-Fi connectivity for simple file transfer
- Easy-to-use software including direct operation from Coreldraw and CAD applications
- Accurately position the laser head with the red cross dot position system
- Large window (transparent acrylic) for easy to view operation
- LED internal lighting for improved visibility of working area
- Stainless steel working table
- The enclosure includes door sensors for extra safety
- Powerful laser beam with a lifecycle of 4000-10000 hours (application dependent)
- Available to purchase with an extraction unit (optional)
- Optional extras: rotary device, auto height adjustment and honeycomb
- Acrylic: jewellery, displays, POS material, indoor and outdoor signage, toys, acrylic awards and trophies, architectural model construction.
- Wood/MDF: gift items, decorations, architectural models, cell phone cover etching, arts and crafts, furniture construction, toys.
- Paper/Cardboard: laser cut greeting cards and invitations, business cards, book covers, arts and crafts.
- Leather: clothing, wallets, purses, promotional products, shoes, jewellery, crafts
- Metal etching: branding, promotional items, signage, product labelling
- Ceramic and glass etching: branding, product information, crafts, personalisation
|Working Area||500*300mm / 600*500mm|
|Laser Power||40W / 80W|
|Laser Type||CO2 Sealed Laser Tube, 10.6μm|
|Cooling Type||Water Cooling|
|Laser Output Control||(0-100% Set by Software )|
|Min. Engraving Size||Chinese: 2.0mm*2.0mm, English Letter: 1.0mm*1.0mm|
|Highest Scanning Precision||4000DPI|
|Controlling Software||DSP Control System|
|Graphic Format Supported||DST PLT BMP DXF DWG AI LAS,etc|
|Drive System||High-precision 3-phase Stepper Motor|
|Auxiliary Equipments||Exhaust Fan and Air Exhaust Pipe|
|Working Environment||Temperature:0-45℃,Humidity 5-95%(No Condensate Water)|
|Optional Spare Parts||Honeycomb Worktable, Rotary Device,Auto-focus Device|
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on TYKMA-ELECTROX , 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.