From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Additional information
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
At a glance
The iCON is our most affordable CO2 laser coding system, offering a perfect alternative to continuous inkjet for small character coding.
Features and benefits
• Designed for small character coding on different surfaces and substrates.
• The compact design allows the iCON to go anywhere, as well as fit into the most difficult settings.
• The iCON laser machine does not use ink, which makes your working environment cleaner and saves you money.
• iCON is designed for high-speed performance. It uses powerful hardware and advanced optics to match the pace of most production lines.
• Using the iCON enables you to eliminate the need for undesirable ink deposits and harmful solvent emissions.
• The touch based user interface lets you get started with ease, allowing you to create and edit messages on the fly.
• Engineered for industrious environments, the iCON can laser messages onto both fixed and moving products.
• Excellent option for multiple industries, including pharmaceuticals, food, personal care, beverage, packaging and more.
30mm x 30mm
10 Watts, 30 Watts
Automotive, Food, Labelling & Packaging, Pharmaceuticals
Electronics, Flexible Plastics, Glass, Labels, Paper, Plastics, Textiles, Wood
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.