From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Additional information
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
At a glance
The K Series CO2 Laser Range offers a low cost and customisable CO2 laser marking system – perfect for precise coding and marking of text on board, paper, glass, and an assortment of plastics.
Features and benefits
- The K Series can be customised to your needs – available in different speed, power, focal and marking head specifications.
- Laser can be used on multiple application: board, paper, wood glass, and an assortment of plastics.
- Compact design for simple production line integration.
- High-speed operation.
- The remote head and a separate controller box of the S-Series are easy to install and integrate.
- Equipped with an integrated computer – avoiding the need for an external PC and saving space on a production line.
- Easy linking with other K-Series Laser Machines on a production line.
- Low operational costs and minimal maintenance requirements.
- Extra accessories available: Diode marking area indicator, Mounting support, Encoder kit, and Photocell kit.
Automotive, Food, Labelling & Packaging, Pharmaceuticals
150mm x 150mm
10 Watts, 30 Watts, 60 Watts, 80 Watts
250mm x 250mm
Electronics, Flexible Plastics, Glass, Labels, Paper, Plastics, Textiles, Wood
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.