From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Additional information
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
At a glance
An excellent alternative to thermal transfer print, the iLabel is an adaptable label laser coding system for high resolution black on white printing. With simple production line integration, the iLabel allows you to reduce labelling costs and plastic waste, while delivering consistent, high-quality results, without interruption (even in the harshest of conditions).
Features and benefits
- Completely adaptable. With over 250 options, you can customise the iLabel to meet your needs!
- There are no print heads to replace, making the iLabel a low-cost device to operate.
- With no print heads to clean or wear parts to regularly replace, the iLabel offers consistent quality printing with minimum maintenance requirements.
- Reduce your companies’ pollution “footprint”. In contrast to thermal transfer printers, the iLabel does not use ribbons or requires the need for parts replacements.
- The iLABEL systems are equipped with an on-board computer, allowing labels to be saved and selected directly from the device, thereby avoiding the need for an external PC connection.
- Applicable for numerous industries: construction, packaging, beverage, chemical, textile, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food, etc.
Automotive, Food, Labelling & Packaging, Pharmaceuticals
250mm x 250mm
100mm x 100mm
10 Watts, 30 Watts
Flexible Plastics, Labels, Paper
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.