From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Additional information
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
Nano - Mini Laser Engraver / Marking System • Product Description
At a glance
The Macsa NANO is a small, compact and affordable ND:Yag Laser, designed for marking and engraving a range of plastic and metals.
NANO YAG lasers are compact and affordable marking lasers perfect for working with a range of plastic and metal substrates and are used by industrial manufacturers to mark their products.
They have been developed with Macsa’s 20 years’ development experience in partnership with its suppliers, the result is a range of lasers which are smaller and more affordable than many similar products. They are also priced to be competitive with traditional marking technologies.
Easy to install and integrate, the NANO is fully network enabled and equipped with an on-board computer making an external PC if necessary.
Features and benefits
- Fits into the most difficult of places. The compact design of the NANO, makes this YAG laser an ideal choice for any product line.
- Perfect for handheld and special handling; for product that are not suitable for conveyor belt marking.
- Easy to install and integrate, the NANO is fully network enabled and equipped with an on-board computer making an external PC if necessary.
- Plenty of remote connectivity options including photocell, power supply, remote input/output, shaft encoder, external shutter and Ethernet (TCP/IP).
- Solid and robust; the Nano is constructed using a single panel.
- The Nano’s touch screen allows you to create new messages for engraving in seconds.
|Marking Window|| |
160mm x 160mm
Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical & Engineering, Medical
10 Watts, 20 Watts, 4 Watts, 6 Watts
Anodised, Carbide, Electronics, Metals, Plastics
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, free installation, free consultation and a 3-year fully comprehensive warranty on TYKMA-ELECTROX , or 1-year on Macsa Laser to take you far into the future.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.