From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
S-6000 Plus Duo - High Resolution Printer • Product Description
At a glance
The S-6000 Plus Duo high resolution printer is perfect for cartons, printing up to 34mm text and bar codes.
Benefits and features
- Uses only oil based ink for absorbent surfaces.
- Will print up to 34mm print height (2 x 17mm)
- Encoder required to stitch print heads if character height is either over 17mm or across both heads. (Encoder and output port included in price).
- Flatbed conveyor needed for best quality printing.
- Option of importing custom fonts and graphics.
- Stand alone printer – ready to create messages with built-in screen and visual editor.
- Trouble-free ink replacement with our sealed and secured ink cartridges.
- Connect the S-6000 Duo to your factory’s network or to other devices on your production line.
Up to 8 lines of text per print head
5 standard text heights 2mm – 34mm
Up to 10 font styles
34mm total print height per print head
Optional second print head
Graphics, logos and bar codes
Large colour graphic screen (WYSIWYG)
QWERTY keypad with pictorial function keys
Date, time and shift
Incremental and decremental numbering, and batch counting
Secure editor defined message fields with operator prompts
100m/min print speed (30m/min for bar codes and 3mm text)
100 message storage – expandable
Multi language support (optional foreign keypads)
Password protection Visual alarm indicator
Auto voltage detect
Single phase 90 – 260V, 50 – 60Hz, 0.5A
Secure electrical failure mode
Data input/output (optional)
Bar code Scanner
Ethernet (via adapter)
Sealed replaceable ink cartridge (up to 15 million characters)
Oil based inks for porous surfaces
Solvent based inks for non-porous surfaces
Various colours and special application inks
Sauven PC software
Create messages off line
Back up printer stored messages
Input alternative font styles and graphics
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.