From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
S-7000 Quattro - Case Coding Printer • Product Description
At a glance
The S-7000 Quattro is a case coding printer with a 70 mm print height; the largest of the S-Series range. Ideal for sizeable high resolution printing.
Benefits and features
- For use with oil inks (including colours and special application inks) for porous surfaces.
- The S-7000 Quattro is a stand alone printer. With an easy-to-use visual editor, you can create you message in seconds and start printing!
- Full integration capability for networking printers, accessing databases, connecting to industrial scanners, bar code readers, and other production equipment.
- Customise your messages with graphics, barcodes and text.
- Option to import foreign languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and others.
- No mess, no fuss. Simply ink replacement with our sealed ink cartridges.
- Cleaning your printer is straightforward with a programmable cleaning function and auto purging option.
- Printer can be linked with other S-7000 Trio or Quattro printers.
Multi text line printing
2mm to 70mm text
7 embedded fonts
Additional 10 user defined fonts
Graphics, logos, barcodes and 2D data matrix
180 dpi resolution
Qwerty key pad with pictorial function keys
Date, time and shift
Incremental, decremental numbering, and batch counting
Secure editor defined message fields with operator prompts
100m/min print speed (30m/min for bar codes and 3mm text)
Optional higher speed print head 4 100 message store – expandable
Multi language support (optional foreign keypads)
Visual alarm indicator
Auto voltage detect
Single phase 90 – 260V, 50 – 60Hz, 0.5A
Secure electrical failure mode
Data input/output (optional)
Additional photocell 4 Encoder 4 Check weigher
Sealed replaceable ink cartridge (1/2Ltr)
Oil based inks for porous surfaces
Various colours and special application inks
Sauven PC software
Create messages offline
Link message fields to databases
Backup and restore messages
Input alternative font styles and graphics
Upgrade printer software
Remote control of printer
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.