From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
S-7000 Quattro - Case Coding Printer • Product Description
At a glance
The S-7000 Quattro is a case coding printer with a 70 mm print height; the largest of the S-Series range. Ideal for sizeable high resolution printing.
Benefits and features
- For use with oil inks (including colours and special application inks) for porous surfaces.
- The S-7000 Quattro is a stand alone printer. With an easy-to-use visual editor, you can create you message in seconds and start printing!
- Full integration capability for networking printers, accessing databases, connecting to industrial scanners, bar code readers, and other production equipment.
- Customise your messages with graphics, barcodes and text.
- Option to import foreign languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and others.
- No mess, no fuss. Simply ink replacement with our sealed ink cartridges.
- Cleaning your printer is straightforward with a programmable cleaning function and auto purging option.
- Printer can be linked with other S-7000 Trio or Quattro printers.
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.