From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- Additional information
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
At a glance
Designed for high-speed, high-resolution marking and coding – the compact S series CO2 laser engraver offers a flexible solution that can accommodate most companies’ production requirements.
Features and benefits
- The S Series CO2 laser can be customised to your needs, including various power, speed, marking head, and focal specifications.
- Mark and code on multiple substrates and surfaces – including wood, cardboard, ceramic, plastics and certain types of metals.
- Simple production line integration.
- The remote head and a separate controller box of the S-Series are easy to install and integrate.
- Equipped with an on-board computer, they make an external PC unnecessary and are easy to network.
- Reliable machine with minimal maintenance requirements and low operating costs.
- Extra accessories available: Diode marking area indicator, Mounting support, Encoder kit, and Photocell kit.
- Suitable for multiple industries: Automotive, textile, timber, beverage, electronics, food, construction etc.
Automotive, Food, Labelling & Packaging, Pharmaceuticals
150mm x 150mm
10 Watts, 100 Watts, 30 Watts, 60 Watts, 80 Watts
250mm x 250mm
Electronics, Flexible Plastics, Glass, Labels, Paper, Plastics, Textiles, Wood
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.