From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
- As Standard
Sauven 600 Support & Consumables • Product Description
Sauven 600 Printer – Overview
- Prints in any orientation
- 1 to 8 lines of print
- 2mm – 18mm total print height
- High resolution piezo print head
- Prints text, graphics, logos and barcodes
- Prints time and multiple date formats
- Continuous repeat print capability
- 100m/min print speed (50m/min for barcodes and 2mm text)
- Single start /stop print button
- Visual alarm indicator including ink low
- Message width, delay and print direction control
- Product detection photocell
- Weight 1.7kg (excluding ink cartridge and brackets)
- Size 242 x 178 x 90mm
- RS232 and RS485 for Sauven Touch controller
- USB-A memory stick included
- USB-B for cable connection
- Ethernet (optional)
- I/O port for encoder, alarm beacon
and external photocells
- Sealed replaceable ink cartridge
(up to 15 million characters)
- Oil based inks for porous surfaces
- Solvent based inks for non-porous surfaces
- UV inks for instant LED curing
- Various colours
- 90-260VAC to 24VDC, 10W
power supply included
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, installation and consultation.
3-year fully comprehensive warranty on N-Lase, 2-year on N-SERIES and S-SERIES or 1-year on Macsa and N-Lase Handheld Lasers.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.