From on-site or in-house training, to free installation, consultations and fully-comprehensive warranties which will take you far into the future, you will find everything is provided to compliment your system.
Scorpion – High-Volume Integration Laser
High-precision beam steering technology and standalone capabilities make Scorpion a formidable integration laser, perfect for high-volume production.
- Additional Information
- Data Sheet
- As Standard
Scorpion - High-Volume Integration Laser • Product Description
Equipped with a wide-range of features, the Scorpion an ideal, powerful integration laser, designed for high volume production lines.
The on-board storage of the laser marking programs allows it to work as a standalone system, without the need for a PC on the shop floor. Operators and programmers can easily control and select marking programs using the included handheld pendant. Proprietary beam steering technology provides high precision and repeatability for demanding, high-volume applications.
The Scorpion includes network capabilities, allowing engineers and programmers to update the on-board marking programs from anywhere on the factory floor. Using the latest in fiber tech, the Scorpion features a 3-year warranty, is air-cooled and maintenance free.
Anodised, Carbide, Electronics, Metals, Plastics
Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical & Engineering, Medical, Security
Diagnostic, Ethernet, I/O, USB
(Head) 3.81”W x 17.34”L x 4.77”H
100mm x 100mm
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- Powerful Fiber Laser Engine from 10 to 100W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- PC Free Operation with Onboard Storage and Handheld Pendant Control
- Network Capable
- Control Marking Data with Multiple Protocols
- Proprietary Beam Steering with High Precision and Repeatability
- Integrated Focus Finder for Fast and Easy Setup of Focal Height
- Available with a Variety of Focal Lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
As a well-established, family-led, customer focused company, with each and every one of our systems you will receive the support and peace-of-mind you would expect.
To compliment your system, we provide on-site or in-house operator training, free installation, free consultation and a 3-year fully comprehensive warranty on TYKMA-ELECTROX , or 1-year on Macsa Laser to take you far into the future.
In addition, your appointed service engineer will be on hand through a direct line, and you have free access to over-the-phone technical support through our coding centre in case of emergency.